Congratulations on your employment at UW-Madison! Take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the diverse options you have for getting to and around campus by exploring the links to the left.
Your transportation alternatives for getting to the UW campus include driving alone, carpooling or vanpooling, taking the bus, walking, and bicycling. In addition to selling parking permits and providing an employee bus pass, Transportation Services supplies a suite of services to support your commute including custom transit or bike route planning, emergency ride home, and carsharing.
- UW Health employees visit this link for information more related to you.
- Decide if you will need a parking permit or if you will take an alternative to driving.
- Explore this website for your parking and transportation options.
- Contact your Unit Transportation Coordinator to be put into the Parking Application System.
- Apply for parking via waitlist OR use Buy It Now to purchase parking in lots that are currently available.
- When you are made an offer of parking (via waitlist), accept the offer over email and come pick up your permit after 11am the next working day at WARF.
- Contact the Commuter Solutions Team for help in selecting bus routes.