2021-22 – First round offer and second round application deadline
Round 1 parking offers must be accepted and purchased by August 3. These are only for applicants who applied between May 17 – June 25; offers were emailed the week of July 19.
Please note: applying for a parking permit does not guarantee you will receive an offer. If you think you missed an offer email, you can check in the eBusiness purchasing portal (look for 2021-22 options matching your application) and then check with Transportation Services customer service. If you do not receive a parking offer email, you will be added to a waiting list and may get an offer in the future.
The second application period (“round two”) is open July 19 – August 3. Round two offers will be processed August 4-5.
Those who miss this deadline can apply during a later application round:
- Round 3 | apply August 4-17; offers sent August 18, claim by August 31
- After August 17, parking offers are processed approximately every two weeks throughout the parking year
Need ideas about what permit or pass might fit your work schedule? Learn more about parking and transportation options for the 2021-22 parking year by viewing the summer and fall 2021 parking and transportation guide.
- If you have not had an annual, Flex, or UW disabled parking permit in the past, you will need to contact your Unit Transportation Coordinator (UTC) for approval to apply.
- 2021-22 employee bus pass and afternoon, night, moped, and motorcycle permits are available to purchase as of August 1. Additionally – multi-day passes and 2021-22 reduced and low-cost parking options are also available as of August 1.
- If you have questions before applying for parking, please contact your UTC.
Additional information and the full 2021-22 summer deadline calendar available in the article below: