- This event has passed.
2021-22 parking – Sending of first round permit offers
July 19, 2021 - July 21, 2021
Round one 2021-22 parking offers* for those who applied May 17 – June 25 are sent by email between July 19 and 21; these offers must be accepted and purchased by August 4. Offers are sent across several days, so please be patient if you are expecting an offer.
*Please note: not all those who complete an application during round one will receive an offer in July. If you do not receive an offer email, you will be added to a waiting list and may get an offer in a future round.
Those who miss this deadline can apply during a later application round:
- Round 2 | apply July 19 – August 3; offers sent August 4-5, claim by August 17
- Round 3 | apply August 4-17; offers sent August 18, claim by August 31
- After August 17, parking offers are processed approximately every two weeks throughout the parking year
Need ideas about what permit or pass might fit your work schedule? Learn more about parking and transportation options for the 2021-22 parking year by viewing the summer and fall 2021 parking and transportation guide.
- If you have not had an annual, Flex, or UW disabled parking permit in the past, you will need to contact your Unit Transportation Coordinator (UTC) for approval to apply.
- 2021-22 employee bus pass and afternoon, night, moped, and motorcycle permits will be available to purchase starting August 1. Additionally – multi-day passes and 2021-22 reduced and low-cost parking options will also be available starting August 1.
- If you have questions before applying for parking, please contact your UTC.
Additional information and the full 2021-22 summer deadline calendar available in the article below: