2021-22 parking – Sending of second round permit offers
August 4 - August 5
The second round of 2021-22 parking offers* are sent by email August 4-5; these offers must be accepted and purchased by August 17. Offers are sent over two days, so please be patient if you are expecting an offer.
*Please note: not all those who complete an application will receive an offer during the following round of offers. If you do not receive an offer email, you will be added to a waiting list and may get an offer in a future round.
Those who missed previous application deadlines can apply during a later application round:
- Round 3 | apply August 4-17; offers sent August 18, claim by August 31
- After August 17, parking offers are processed approximately every two weeks throughout the parking year
Need ideas about what permit or pass might fit your work schedule? Learn more about parking and transportation options for the 2021-22 parking year by viewing the summer and fall 2021 parking and transportation guide.
- If you have not had an annual, Flex, or UW disabled parking permit in the past, you will need to contact your Unit Transportation Coordinator (UTC) for approval to apply.
- 2021-22 employee bus pass and afternoon, night, moped, and motorcycle permits are available to purchase as of August 1. Additionally – multi-day passes and 2021-22 reduced and low-cost parking options are also available as of August 1.
- If you have questions before applying for parking, please contact your UTC.
Additional information and the full 2021-22 summer deadline calendar available in the article below: