To apply for baselot parking, contact your unit transportation coordinator to be entered into the Permit Application System (PAS).
Moped permits do not have to go through a coordinator and are available for purchase through our Online Services.
Once you are in the PAS, you can apply for parking by logging into the Permit Application System.
If you currently have a parking assignment and wish to make changes to your alternate address, e-mail address or vehicle information, log in to the Transportation Services eBusiness portal using your NetID and password. If you need assistance with this, contact your unit transportation coordinator.
Once you are in the Permit Application System (PAS), you can apply for parking by completing the online application.
- Enter your NetID/Password
- Follow the instructions on the Home tab to apply for parking.
To modify your application or waitlist:
- Go to the Permit Application System site.
- Click on the Apply/Update Parking Info link on the left-hand side of the page.
- From the Permits tab, highlight Apply and select appropriate time frame for which you need a parking permit.
- Click on the pencil to the left of "Apply for Baselot" and edit to appropriate permit type, i.e., Baselot, Flex, Disabled, Park & Ride, pick the appropriate lot, and click "Save"
- The final step is to click on the "Submit Choices" button.
If you do not have any parking, you can be on four waitlists. If you have a parking assignment for the same parking year, you can be on only one waitlist.
A permit exchange fee will be charged for annual baselot exchanges within the same parking year (effective September 1, 2010).
All Bus Passes will be mailed to the confirmed mailing address.
Base Lot, Flex, Business Alternate, Afternoon/Night, Park & Ride Permits:
Base Lot, Flex Business Alternate, Afternoon/Night, Park & Ride Permits will be available for pick up at the Transportation Services Office located in Room 124 WARF at 610 Walnut Street after 11 a.m. the next business day following purchase.
Moped and Motorcycle Permits:
2016-2017 Moped and Motorcycle permits will be available for pick up at the Transportation Services first floor office in the 21 N Park Street parking garage after 11 a.m. on the next business day following purchase.
Bike Cage and Locker Rentals:
All NEW bike locker rental keys will be available for pick up at the Transportation Services office located in Room 124 WARF at 610 Walnut Street after 11 a.m. on the next business day following purchase. Bike cages are Wiscard accessed, so no key is needed. Existing cage/locker rentals being renewed for the next parking year need only to complete the payment process.
- Parking assignments are for the exclusive use of the permit holder and may not be transferred, given or sold to another individual to use.
- Only one vehicle (registered on your permit) may be parked on campus at a time.
- Improper use of a permit will result in your parking privileges being revoked.
- One hangtag will be issued per Annual Baselot parking assignment.
- Carpool assignments will receive one (1) permit per carpool.
- Failure to display permit may result in a citation.
- An acrylic holder or "shield" is available for $5 to help customers with a motorcycle or vehicle with a convertible top display their hangtag permit in a secure manner.
- Per the Annual Baselot Permit Policy, there may be times when Annual Baselot permitholders will be notified in writing and required to park in other areas of campus (such as DCI and WIAA, and for maintenance or construction). While we strive to inconvenience you as seldom as possible, this is a condition of your acceptance of the annual parking assignment.
- It is your responsibility to return all permits and notify Transportation Services if you terminate employment or no longer want your assignment.
- You will be charged for each day the permits are assigned to you.
- Refunds or payroll deduction cancellations will not be processed until the permit and the completed parking assignment cancellation form is returned to one of the Transportation Services offices.
- Pre-tax payroll deductions are not eligible for refund.
- Payroll deductions cannot be ended until all permits are returned to the Transportation Services office.
- To report changes to vehicle and license plate information, log on to the Permit Application System using your NetID and password. If you need assistance with this, contact your unit transportation coordinator.
- Lost or stolen permits must be reported via our Lost or Stolen Permit report form.
- Parking Assignment Cancellation Form
Customers must park in their assigned lot unless it is full. If your assigned lot is full, park in the next closest non-gated lot to your original assignment. You must immediately report to Transportation Services that your assigned lot was full using the on-line Lot Full form. You will need to supply the following information:
- Your assigned lot
- The lot in which you had to park due to full lot
- The license number of your vehicle
Citations will be issued if you fail to notify Transportation Services that your lot is full, if you notify us your lot is full when it is not full or if you fail to park in the next non-gated permit lot closest to your assignment. Abuse of the lot full policy may result in the revocation of your annual parking assignment.