Between July 25 and September 1, Transportation Services will convert the remaining coin-operated parking meters on campus to take payments using the Parkmobile mobile payment system. Visitors can use this system to easily pay for parking by phone, on the web, or by using a mobile application. Converted parking meter locations will no longer accept coins.
Current hourly rates, time limits, and hours of control for metered parking spaces will remain the same.
For more information about how to set up and use a Parkmobile account and for campus policies on visitor parking, visit http://transportation.wisc.edu/parking/Visitor_hourly.aspx.
If you have questions, please contact Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-263-6667.
- Register for a Parkmobile Account
- Through the Parkmobile application.
- Online at parkmobile.com.
- By phone at 877-PARK-003 (877-727-5003).
- To start a parking session, enter the following:
- Your license plate number.
- The Parkmobile Zone number.
- The amount of time you want to park.