Madison BCycle is an urban bike sharing program.There are over 20 active stations throughout downtown, with more stations being rolled out regularly. Access 350 bikes at 40+ stations throughout the capital city!
UW Transportation Services, in partnership with BCycle, has reduced membership prices for UW students, employees and affiliates! Just $20 per year with a UW email account.
- UW students – promo code WISCSTUDENT
- Employees – promo code WISCFACULTY
- UW Extension employees – promo code UWEXTENSION
- UW Health employees with emails ending in “.edu” – promo code WISCHEALTH38
- UW Health employees with emails ending in “.org” – promo code UWHEALTH38
Membership includes all trips 30 minutes or less, with an unlimited number of trips during your membership access period. Please note, usage fees apply for all rides longer than 30 minutes.
In addition to the availability map online, BCycle also has a smartphone app. Just search ‘bcycle’ in either the app store (iPhones) or Marketplace (Androids) and it will pull up the free app. It locates your city via GPS, letting you know of nearby stations.
See the Madison BCycle website for additional information.