Madison BCycle is an urban bike sharing program. Access 300 bikes at 40+ stations throughout the capital city! As of June 2019, all bikes in the Madison BCycle fleet are electric bikes.
UW Transportation Services, in partnership with BCycle, has reduced membership prices for UW students, employees and affiliates! Just $30 per year with a UW email account.
- UW students – promo code WISCSTUDENT
- Employees – promo code WISCFACULTY
- UW Extension employees – promo code UWEXTENSION
- UW Health employees with emails ending in “.edu” – promo code WISCHEALTH38
- UW Health employees with emails ending in “.org” – promo code UWHEALTH38
As of June 2019 annual memberships include all trips 60 minutes or less, with an unlimited number of trips during your membership access period. Please note, usage fees apply for all rides longer than 60 minutes: $3 per 30 minutes.
Use the free BCycle app to sign up, find bike stations, and check out a bike. Download the app by searching ‘Bcycle’ in either the app store (iPhones) or Marketplace (Androids).
See the Madison BCycle website for additional information.