Please read the following information carefully and fill out the application in its entirety. Your application will be submitted for review and approval. You may be contacted regarding questions about the permit(s) you are ordering.
- Please review the following policies before completing this application.
- Please review our parking rates to find prices and available lots.
- Permits must be displayed at all times in the vehicle(s).
- Permits may not be purchased for individuals in lieu of an annual base lot permit for their personal vehicle.
- Service and vendor permits are only valid in signed service / vendor stalls only.
- For more information, refer to our business policies. Responsible parties must inform all users of parking policies.
Construction updates impacting lots for 2023-24 —
Lots that may be impacted by construction during the 2023-24 parking year:
Lot 6 – Helen C. White Garage
Lot 17 – Engineering Drive Ramp
Lot 46 – Lake & Johnson Ramp
Lot 75 – UW Hospital Ramp
Lot 82 – Waisman Center
Lot 83 – Fluno Center Garage
Lots with limited or no permit availability:
Lot 61 is permanently closed; no permits available.
Lot 75 will have fewer permits available due to construction.
Lot 78 is closed for construction; no permits available.
The above lot lists are subject to change.