Please read the following information carefully and fill out the application in its entirety. Your application will be submitted for review and approval. You may be contacted regarding questions about the permit(s) you are ordering.
- Please review the following policies before completing this application.
- Please review our parking rates to find prices and available lots.
- Permits must be displayed at all times in the vehicle(s).
- Permits may not be purchased for individuals in lieu of an annual base lot permit for their personal vehicle.
- Service and vendor permits are only valid in signed service / vendor stalls only.
- For more information, refer to our business policies. Responsible parties must inform all users of parking policies.
- Construction updates impacting lots for 2022-23:
- Lot 4: Reduced permit availability through fall 2023.
- Lot 5: Most of lot closed during construction. Reduced permit availability through fall 2022.
- Lot 9: Reduced permit availability through early fall 2022.
- Lot 11: Gated section of lot closed through early fall 2022.
- Lot 13: Reduced permit availability.
- Lot 22: Lot closed. No permits available.
- Lot 26: Reduced permit availability through winter 2022.
- Lot 55 : Lot closed. No annual permits available.
- Lot 57: Majority of lot closed through Fall 2023. A limited number of UW-Disabled stalls will be available.
- Lot 78: Lot closed. No permits available.