Please read the following information carefully and fill out the application in its entirety. Your application will be submitted for review and approval. You may be contacted regarding questions about the permit(s) you are ordering.
Applications for the 2020-21 parking year opened the week of May 25, 2020. The priority deadline was June 19. Applications submitted after June 19 will be considered based on availability later in summer 2020, after allotments for employee permits have been made.
- Please review the following policies before completing this application.
- Please review our parking rates to find prices and available lots.
- Permits must be displayed at all times in the vehicle(s).
- Permits may not be purchased for individuals in lieu of an annual base lot permit for their personal vehicle.
- Service and vendor permits are only valid in signed service / vendor stalls only.
- For more information, refer to our business policies. Responsible parties must inform all users of parking policies.
- Construction updates impacting lots:
- Lot 9 (Bascom/Lathrop Utility): Lot closed May 2020 – January 2021. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 40 (Babcock Hall Addition): Permit sales available but there is a reduction of 54 stalls from July 2018 through fall 2022.
- Lot 55 (Charter St. Utilities Project/Chemistry Addition): Lot closed July 2018 – Summer 2022. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 57 (Natatorium Demolition): Lot closed September 2020 – January 2023. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 62 (Site for Linden Dr. Garage): Permit sales available but will permanently close summer 2021. Permit holders will relocate to Lot 67 (Linden Dr. Garage) and pay the higher cost of Lot 67 for remainder of parking year. Relocation details will be provided at a later date.
- Lot 67 (Linden Dr. Garage): Scheduled to open late fall 2021. Lot 67 applications will not be available until closer to scheduled opening.
- Lot 78 (Kohl Center): Scheduled to close May 2021 through November 2023. Permit holders will be relocated close to project start date, most likely to Lot 91. Relocation details will be provided at a later date.