Please read the following information carefully and fill out the application in its entirety. Your application will be submitted for review and approval. You may be contacted regarding questions about the permit(s) you are ordering.
Applications for the 2020-21 parking year (Sept. 1, 2020 – Aug. 31, 2021) will remain open through summer 2021.
Applications for the 2021-22 parking year (Sept. 1, 2021 – Aug. 31, 2022) opened the week of May 24, 2021. The priority deadline is June 25, with orders processed in late August. Application submitted after the priority deadline will be considered based on availability later in the summer, after allotments for employee permits have been made.
- Please review the following policies before completing this application.
- Please review our parking rates to find prices and available lots.
- Permits must be displayed at all times in the vehicle(s).
- Permits may not be purchased for individuals in lieu of an annual base lot permit for their personal vehicle.
- Service and vendor permits are only valid in signed service / vendor stalls only.
- For more information, refer to our business policies. Responsible parties must inform all users of parking policies.
- Construction updates impacting lots for 2021-22:
- Lot 4 (VetMed Building): Current through Fall 2023. Losing permit stalls during construction. Reduction of permit sales.
- Lot 5 (Lathrop Dr. Utility Project): November 2021 through Fall 2022. Most of lot closed during construction. Reduction of permit sales.
- Lot 9 (Repaving): Lot closed through Winter 2021. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 11 (Lathrop/Bascom Utility Project): March 2022 – August 31, 2022. Entire gated section of lot closed during construction. Relocation plan TBD.
- Lot 26 (Ag Bulletin Utility): March 2022 – Winter 2022. Spring 2022 reduction of permit sales.
- Lot 40 (Babcock Hall addition): Permit sales available but there is a reduction of 54 stalls from July 2018 through mid-2022.
- Lot 55 (Chemistry addition): Lot closed July 2018 – Summer 2022. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 57 (Natatorium replacement): Lot closed September 2020 – January 2023. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 62 (VetMed replacement): Permanently closes June 16, 2021. Lot 67 (Linden Dr. Garage) replaced part of Lot 62.