Please read the following information carefully and fill out the application in its entirety. Your application will be submitted for review and approval. You may be contacted regarding questions about your order.
Applications for the 2022-23 parking year (Sept. 1, 2022 – Aug. 31, 2023) now open. The priority deadline is June 24, 2022. Applications submitted after the priority deadline will be considered based on availability after allotments for employee permits have been made.
Department reserved stalls are:
- Reserved for the parking year, from September 1 – August 31
- Cost $500 plus the cost of the location’s annual base lot permit (Rate information on rates and policies page)
Construction updates impacting lots for 2022-23:
- Lot 4: Reduced permit availability through fall 2023.
- Lot 5: Most of lot closed during construction. Reduced permit availability through fall 2022.
- Lot 9: Reduced permit availability through early fall 2022.
- Lot 11: Gated section of lot closed through early fall 2022.
- Lot 13: Reduced permit availability.
- Lot 22: Lot closed. No permits available.
- Lot 26: Reduced permit availability through winter 2022.
- Lot 55 : Lot closed. No annual permits available.
- Lot 57: Majority of lot closed through Fall 2023. A limited number of UW-Disabled stalls will be available.
- Lot 78: Lot closed. No permits available.