Please read the following information carefully and fill out the application in its entirety. Your application will be submitted for review and approval. You may be contacted regarding questions about your order.
Applications for the 2021-22 parking year (Sept. 1, 2021 – Aug. 31, 2022) opened the week of May 24, 2021. The priority deadline is June 25. Application submitted after the priority deadline will be considered based on availability later in the summer, after allotments for employee permits have been made.
Department reserved stalls are:
- Reserved for the parking year, from September 1 – August 31
- Cost $500 plus the cost of the location’s annual base lot permit (Rate information on rates and policies page)
Construction updates impacting lots for 2021-22:
- Lot 4 (VetMed Building): Current through Fall 2023. Losing permit stalls during construction. Reduction of permit sales.
- Lot 5 (Lathrop Dr. Utility Project): November 2021 through Fall 2022. Most of lot closed during construction. Reduction of permit sales.
- Lot 9 (Repaving): Lot closed through Winter 2021. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 11 (Lathrop/Bascom Utility Project): March 2022 – August 31, 2022. Entire gated section of lot closed during construction. Relocation plan TBD.
- Lot 26 (Ag Bulletin Utility): March 2022 – Winter 2022. Spring 2022 reduction of permit sales.
- Lot 40 (Babcock Hall addition): Permit sales available but there is a reduction of 54 stalls from July 2018 through mid-2022.
- Lot 55 (Chemistry addition): Lot closed July 2018 – Summer 2022. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 57 (Natatorium replacement): Lot closed September 2020 – January 2023. No annual permits available until lot reopens.
- Lot 62 (VetMed replacement): Permanently closes June 16, 2021. Lot 67 (Linden Dr. Garage) replaced part of Lot 62.