- Only work/business-related travel storage requests will be considered.
- Requests should be submitted at least 2 business days/48 hours in advance of needing short-term storage. Requests not submitted within this time frame may not be accommodated.
- Transportation Services does not accept responsibility for vehicles left on campus.
- The UW parking permit must be properly displayed in the vehicle.
- Vehicles may be towed at the owner’s expense for construction or safety reasons if the emergency contact cannot be reached.
- Vehicles will not be permitted to park in surface lots or on the roofs of parking ramps during winter, for snow removal purposes. Transportation Services will work with you to find an appropriate parking location.