It’s going to be a busy end of week and weekend for events on campus! Events include:
- Board of Regents Meeting | April 5 and 6; staff at Lot 46
- UW Tennis vs. Penn State | April 6; lots 60, 76, and 82 staffed, $10
- Engineering Expo | April 6 and 7, events in and around Engineering Mall; no lots staffed
- Science Expeditions | April 6 – 8, events throughout campus; no lots staffed
- Wisconsin Film Festival| April 5 – 12, some films screened at Union South, Vilas Hall, and the Chazen; no lots staffed
Permit holders–no relocation is required for any of these events. Only the Board of Regents meeting and UW Tennis events will have staffed lots. Please drive carefully and plan for some delays during your commute.
Visitors–you can reference our visitor parking availability page for a live count of visitor parking in our gated lots (ramps/garages). You may also wish to reference the 2017-18 campus parking map and lot locations and hours page. Please note no lots are free during weekday working hours (7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.), but some lots may have availability in the evening hours and on weekends.
Questions? Contact a customer service representative at (608) 263-6667 during our office hours.