A new UW campus intercity bus stop has been selected! The new stop is on North Lake Street between West Dayton Street and West Johnson Street. Buses will load on the west side of the street, near the Lake Street/Dayton Street intersection.
Bus lines are moving their service to the new stop at different dates–please be sure to check on each company’s website for specific information.
Per company websites, the moving dates are as follows:
- Using new stop starting Nov. 5, 2019: Badger Bus, Jefferson Lines, Lamers
- Using new stop starting Jan. 8, 2020: Van Galder and MegaBus
Van Galder and MegaBus will continue service at the Langdon Street stop near Memorial Union into January 2020. Stay tuned to the Van Galder and MegaBus websites for an official change-of-stop date announcement.
Questions about service should be directed to the respective company:
- Badger Bus – Email email@example.com or call at (414) 276-7490 and press 1; Badger Bus announcement
- Jefferson Lines – Call (800) 451-5333; Jefferson Lines announcement
- Lamers – Call (866) 552-6377; Lamers announcement
- Van Galder and MegaBus – Call (608) 752-5407 or (800) 747-0994 or Van Galder website; MegaBus website
More specifics about the change in intercity bus stop location can be found in the City of Madison’s news release.